White Bluff Personal Injury Lawyers
If you were involved in an accident someone else caused and you suffered injuries, call McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm right now. You might be entitled to compensation from the at-fault party for the expenses you incurred. We have experience representing accident victims in personal injury cases and helping them hold negligent people and companies liable for their actions.
It’s possible for anyone to get hurt due to another person’s reckless behavior. Preventable accidents are traumatic and lead to various life disruptions. You might need to take time off from work to attend your doctor’s appointments and recover. If you’re not earning your usual income, you could face financial challenges while paying your medical bills.
At McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm, we understand the uphill battle you face. We believe in helping our clients seek justice for the suffering they were forced to endure. Our White Bluff personal injury lawyers will discuss your case with you to determine whether we can help. When you hire us, we will create a legal strategy to meet your needs and try to achieve your desired outcome. Our legal team will fight by your side for the money you’re owed.
Call McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm at (479) 783-0036 today for your free consultation with a knowledgeable and dedicated personal injury lawyer in White Bluff.
Personal Injury Cases McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm Can Take
McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm is ready to help you get back on your feet. The aftermath of an accident can be confusing and traumatic. You don’t have to go through this experience alone. We will remain in your corner from start to finish of the complicated legal process. We have the experience to represent accident victims in many types of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents – Car accidents can be destructive and lead to severe injuries and even death. In 2020, 654 people were killed in crashes in Oklahoma.
- Truck accidents – Collisions involving commercial trucks and passenger cars typically result in catastrophic consequences for the smaller vehicle’s occupants. Even at low speeds, large trucks can cause significant property damage and debilitating injuries.
- Child injuries – You might be entitled to financial compensation for the injuries your child suffered due to another person’s negligence.
- Premises liability – Accidents can happen when a property owner fails to maintain a safe property for guests. The owner could be held liable for someone’s injuries, whether the incident involved a defective staircase, malfunctioning elevator, wet floor, or another dangerous condition.
- Workplace accidents – Injured workers can seek benefits through a workers’ compensation claim. Those benefits could pay for necessary medical treatment and replace a portion of lost wages due to the job-related injury or illness.
- Oil and gas field accidents – Oil and gas fields are hazardous to employees. Workers often handle flammable chemicals and heavy machinery. If there’s a workplace accident, employees can file a claim with their employer’s workers’ compensation insurer for various benefits.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcyclists are at an increased risk of injury and death during collisions with cars, trucks, and even other motorcyclists. Without safety devices, such as an airbag, there’s nothing to protect the rider from flying debris or the impact of another vehicle crashing into them.
- Medical malpractice – Hospitals, doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals can make errors that harm their patients. The medical provider or facility could become financially responsible for the victim’s resulting medical care and other losses.
- Brain injuries – Traumatic brain injuries occur when a violent blow or jolt to the head or shaking of the brain inside the skull causes brain damage. This interferes with normal functioning, causing physical and mental impairments. Brain injuries often result from devastating accidents, such as motor vehicle crashes and oil field explosions.
- Defective products – A defect prevents a product from functioning correctly even if the consumer uses it as intended. An error during the design or manufacturing process often leads to hazards, placing people at risk of harm while using a defective product.
- Spinal cord injuries – Damage to the spinal cord can happen during a fall down the stairs, a motorcycle collision, a workplace accident, or another dangerous scenario. Although these injuries can heal entirely with adequate medical intervention, some damage ends up being permanent, resulting in paralysis.
- Wrongful death – Surviving family members can pursue compensation from the negligent party responsible for their loved one’s death.
If you have a personal injury case you would like to pursue, contact McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm. Our White Bluff personal injury lawyers will provide the representation, guidance, and support you need to get through this devastating time in your life.
Compensation You Can Pursue in a Personal Injury Case
When you decide to pursue compensation from the person or entity responsible for your injuries, you might have the option to file an insurance claim or lawsuit. The amount of money you can recover will depend on the circumstances of your personal injury case. In some situations, the at-fault party doesn’t have liability insurance, or their coverage isn’t high enough to fully compensate for your losses.
Whether you choose to proceed with an insurance claim or lawsuit, the compensation you receive might cover the total losses you suffered, such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement
- Lost income
- Lost future earnings
- Property damage
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Another form of compensation called punitive damages might also be available in a lawsuit. This financial award punishes the at-fault party for their misconduct. A jury might award this to you if you can provide clear and convincing evidence that the defendant acted intentionally and with malice.
Deadline to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
There is a statute of limitations you must follow if you want to file a personal injury lawsuit. Oklahoma has a two-year statute of limitations. That means you only have two years from the accident date to initiate your lawsuit in civil court.
This might seem like plenty of time, but unforeseen circumstances could delay the process. It’s critical to hire a personal injury lawyer in White Bluff, Oklahoma, and start working on your case immediately to avoid problems that could prevent you from pursuing compensation.
Contact McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm
At McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm, our White Bluff personal injury lawyers will help you stand up against the negligent party that caused your injury. We have the resources to handle any type of personal injury case, big or small. We’re not afraid to fight the insurance company or defense attorney for the maximum compensation owed to you.
If someone else’s negligent actions caused your injuries in an accident, call us at (479) 783-0036 now for your free consultation and let us help you get on the road to recovery.