Oklahoma City Personal Injury Lawyer
Being injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault can be not only physically painful but also financially devastating. You may be left with medical expenses, lost income, and wondering how this will affect the rest of your life as the household bills pile up.
If you were injured in an accident due to another person’s negligent or careless behavior, you are entitled to compensation for your accident-related injuries and losses. If the accident wasn’t your fault, you shouldn’t have to pay for the other person’s carelessness.
Contact the Oklahoma City personal injury attorneys of McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm if you were injured because someone else was reckless or careless. If you suffered an accident in the Oklahoma City area, our attorneys could help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and other losses. Call us at (479) 783-0036 today or reach out to us online to set up a confidential meeting about your case.
A personal injury claim can arise in any case where a bodily injury occurred, and another person’s negligence was the cause. We can help if you have been injured in any of these kinds of accidents or suffered from any of these conditions through no fault of your own:
- Car Accidents. The most common of personal injury claims, car accidents range from parking lot fender-benders to high-speed collisions. Injuries range from minor bruises to life-altering catastrophic injuries.
- Truck Accidents. Take the worst of car accidents, and multiply by an 80,000-pound truck. Add in the confusion of multiple potentially liable parties and insurance companies. Now you have a truck accident.
- Motorcycle Accidents. High speed, minimal protection, and low visibility can be a recipe for disaster on the highway when a biker shares it with heedless motorists. Motorcycle accidents are often fatal and always bad for the rider.
- Wrongful Death. The worst possible outcome for any situation is a death caused by another person’s carelessness. Nothing can ease the pain, but compensation can provide a sense of closure for the family.
- Medical Malpractice. Proving a doctor or medical professional was negligent can be difficult. You need a skilled attorney who can gather the evidence to prove that the doctor was not merely exercising their medical judgment but that they made an error.
- Child Injuries. Harm to a child is especially infuriating. We could help you file suit on behalf of your child if a company’s products or another person’s actions caused them harm.
- Brain Injuries. Damage to this vital organ can have life-altering consequences. We now know there is no such thing as a “minor” head injury. We will work to keep your injury from being downplayed or minimized and pursue the compensation you need.
- Premises Liability. Property owners are responsible to be sure there are no hazards on their premises or to warn visitors if a hazard can’t or hasn’t been removed. Slip and falls and other injuries resulting from hazards on their property are the owners’ responsibility.
- Defective Products. When a company offers a product for sale and a consumer uses the product as it is intended to be used but suffers harm, the manufacturer could be held liable.
- Social Security Disability. If you’ve been declared disabled by your doctor, you will probably want to file for disability benefits. If your claim is denied, you have the right to appeal and to have an attorney represent you.
- Sexual Abuse. This most heinous of crimes entitles the victim to civil remedies against the abuser. If you were the victim of sexual abuse, we might be able to pursue the wrongdoer for compensation for your injuries and losses.
- Gas/Oil Field Injuries. Jobs in this industry are among the most hazardous in America today, requiring workers to handle heavy equipment in an explosive environment. If you were injured working in or passing by an area engaged in this industry, we might be able to help you pursue compensation.
- Workplace Accidents. Workers’ compensation insurance may be an alternative, but what if your injury was caused by a third party on the job site? An attorney can let you know your alternatives.
If you’ve been injured in any of these ways, call McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm at (479) 783-0036 or fill in the online contact form to set up an initial consultation to discuss the particulars of your case and find out the best way to proceed.
About Our Team
McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm handles each case as though preparing for trial. This means that your case will be fully developed long before the trial date. There will be no surprises or lost opportunities for settlement. We will find witnesses, review reports and videos, and get the information we need for the best outcome.
Our practice covers both Arkansas and Oklahoma, and our attorneys are licensed in both states. If you live or work in either location, you are never far from competent and knowledgeable legal professionals who can take your case from beginning to end and work to get you the compensation you need.
Read what our clients say about us.
How We Can Help
If you’ve been seriously injured in an accident, you may not know what to do first. Having an attorney at your side can help cut through all the confusion. Even if you aren’t sure you need to file a lawsuit, you should consult an attorney before making any claim with your insurance company. Even your own insurer has a responsibility to pay you as little as possible. They may offer to pay your initial medical bills and nothing more, potentially leaving you with huge bills after the fact.
Having an attorney who can review any settlement offers before you sign them can save you money and heartache later. If you need to file a lawsuit in the future, your attorney will be prepared, already having all the details of your case at hand.
Remember that the statute of limitations to file a personal injury lawsuit in Oklahoma is two years. Already having your attorney makes it that much easier to file if you decide you must move forward with a lawsuit.
Contact Us Today
Contact the Oklahoma City personal injury attorneys of McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm if you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault and want to discuss your case. The initial consultation is free, and you don’t owe us anything until we get compensation for you. Call us at (479) 783-0036 or fill in the online contact form to meet with our legal team and review your case. We’re here to help you win.