24/7 INJURY HELPLINE (479) 783-0036

Fireworks Set Fayetteville House on Fire

Get in touch

Posted on Tuesday, July 26th, 2016 at 5:53 pm    

In the wake of this summer’s Fourth of July festivities, a home of four men burned down on the morning of July 5. The four men are all safe and accounted for, and each received only minor injuries. Unfortunately, the home’s dog died in the fire.

At the time of the fire, the four men were intoxicated when dozens of mortar fireworks accidentally exploded in the home’s living room. The men tried putting out the fire using water from the shower, but they vacated the premises as the fire rapidly grew. One of the men was hospitalized as a result of the accident.

It was fortunate that no one faced injuries during the accident. If the homeowners had guests over at the time of the fire, their actions could have resulted in a premises liability charge. If you or someone you know was injured because of a dangerous property, you may have the right to pursue compensations for your suffering. Call the attorneys at McCutchen Napurano - The Law Firm today for more information.